1) Give a brief description of the Earth's surface and list some of the processes that shape it.
2) Describe the two most important sources of energy that drive the internal and external processes of Earth.
3) Describe the processes involved in plate tectonics and the interactions that occur between the plates.
4) Describe the surface manifestations of plate tectonics
5) Explain how solar energy affects Earth climates and water transfer in the hydrologic cycle.
6) Explain how the water cycle causes weathering, erosion, and other modifications of Earth's surface.
7) Explain how radioactivity is used to date rocks.